Friday 7 February 2014

Darleks design





For the rest of the bus/darleks design I split the darlek into two parts, the balls and the base design. This was simple to do, just simply created a circle, and changed the gradient as seen below. To then add it some depth I added the white curve at the top of the circle by rubbing out the colour. This created a very simple ball, which could be added to all the darleks, created.
  


 When creating the base for the darleks I struggled with creating all the aspects on photoshop, so instead I decided to go down the same route as when I made the Tardis by tracing it out so all parts would be even. The rest of the darlek was very simple by just simply finding the right colour and gradient to create the 3d look of the darlek. Because I only had to do the bottom half it didn’t take as long as the tardis.

No comments:

Post a Comment