Tuesday 19 November 2013

BBC Cult ideas discussion

I started out writing my final ideas and the different aspects around this from colours to use, different fonts and the design.






I found this part of the design process a lot easier as it allowed me to create a entail idea in more detail, helping me when it comes to the actual design. I will now know the fonts and what textures i am hoping to use. 

I started on creating the magazine design this week as well. 

I stuck with the Doctor Who theme as it is recognisable and works well. This design is just entail the Tardis faded into the back of the page, this i thought could then be used for advertisements on doctor who or bbc cult. 
The magazine designs i am finding difficult as its a full page instead of a small bus design which limits you but it helped. I also dont like the magazine design because as stated in a another blog im not the best drawer and struggle with getting my ideas from my head to a drawing so this element isnt my strong point and im not enjoying it as much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment